- Comfortable stretchy circumference band allows for growth and holes for ventilation.
- Adjustable soft elastic chinstrap.
- ½ inch thick impact tested protective foam to absorb the severity of bumps and thuds.
- Ultra lightweight materials avoid pressure on developing neck muscles.
- Thudguard is medically endorsed and supported by experts.
- Promotes early helmet wearing habits.
- Hand wash only and air dry.
- One size fits all. Helmet design eliminates the need for sizes S/M/L. (16″ circumference plus 4″ provided by stretchy band.)
Thudguard has strategically placed ventilation holes to allow heat out but REMEMBER, wearing any headgear can become hot and uncomfortable after too long.
It is the parent’s responsibility to monitor for overheating – especially in very hot weather. NEVER allow a child to sleep with the helmet on. Make sure children get plenty of fluids. Water is best before, during and after prolonged activity. Encourage a “cooling-off” time in the shade if possible.
Thudguard may help give head protection against those little icy slips and tumbles in the snow. A thin head covering can be used under the Thudguard for extra heat.
Keep away from Fire!
Certified and Impact Tested to comply with DTI PPE Category II (89/686/EEC)
Supported by the British Association of Accident and Emergency Medicine
Chemical Lead Test
Thudguard® is the only one of its kind in the world which has a specially written British Test Specification developed that simulates the smashing of the product against; radiators in the home, anvils to create the corners of tables and concrete patio flooring and furniture to make sure we have allowed for all little accidents in and out of the home.
We have made sure that Thudguard is made of materials that have been certified and tested because your baby deserves the best!
No Cycling, Skating or Skateboarding
WARNING: THUDGUARD IS NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR GOOD PARENTING OR ADULT SUPERVISION. CHILDREN SHOULD NOT BE LEFT ALONE. CLIMBING CAN CAUSE CHIN STRAP SNAGGING. HEADGEAR VENTILATION SLITS LEAVE SOME AREA OF THE HEAD EXPOSED. THUDGUARD IS NOT SUITABLE FOR PEDAL CYCLISTS, SKATEBOARDERS AND ROLLERSKATERS.